MEDICAL PLASMA ARC
Time & Location
Latest Medical Plasma Arc Education
- Scandinavian Skincare Academy: certificate of completion in Medical Plasma Arc Education
You are going to learn how to protect yourself and your clients from cross contamination from Hepatitis B, AIDS, etc. and how to maintain infection control and workplace health and safety practices (incl. waste management) on the highest level during the procedure. Our curriculum includes the different techniques of plasma/fibroblast treatment, including plasma arc, plasma shower and spraying method. You will learn about facial anatomy, skin anatomy, allergies, Fitzpatrick classification, client consultation, contraindications and aftercare instructions.
Dr Tim Elthridge (Dentist)
Sherelyn Carino (Specialist Aesthetic Nurse & BHRT Specialist)
Neil Donnell (Specialist Aesthetic Nurse)
Jill smith (Specialist Aesthetic Nurse)
Lucy Cooper (International Trainer & Internal Varifier)
- E-learning Theory
- Principles of plasma; plasma is the fourth state of matter
- About plasma
- Plasma treatment – how does it work?
- Plasma arc, Plasma Shower, Spray method
- Plasma grid
- Wrinkles guide
- Anatomy – ibroblast, Collagen, Elastin
- Benefits of plasma/fibroblast treatment
- Areas can be treated
- Who is a good candidate?
- The effect of plasma on human skin
- Plasma/fibroblast treatment side effects
- Common mistakes
- Treatment steps
- Periorbital oedema / Treatment options
- Lymphatic drainage of the face
- How to use Plasma arc / Product composition
- How to use Plasma arc acne tip?
- How to use Plasma arc permeating & fractional tips?
- How to use plasma arc & needle?
- Aftercare instruction
- Consent forms
- Student worksheet
- Plasma Equipment
- Plasma resurfacing: reduction of fine lines, wrinkles, scars from acne, chicken pox and keloids.
- Beauty marks
- Excess skin
- Skin laxity
- Stretch marks
- Various skin irregularities
- Warts and verrucas
- Xanthelasmas (cholesterol deposits normally found on upper eyelid)
- Most commonly requested areas:
- Upper eye lids
- Under eye Bbgs
- Crows feet
- Marionette lines
- Nasolabial lines (Smile lines)
- Jaw lift
- Stretch marks
- C-section scars
- Loose belly skin
- Mole removal
- Cheek Lift
- Plasma Lifting
- Tattoo Removal
- Small tread vein